The Parallax SX28AC/DP-G is a RISC architecture, high-speed microcontroller with flash program memory, in-system programming and debugging capability. Operating at frequencies up to 75 MHz with an optimized single-cycle instruction set, developers can implement real-time functions as software modules. Common examples include communication interfaces (I2C, SPI, UARTs), frequency generation and measurement, PWM, and sigma-delta A/D.
The on-chip functions of the SX28AC/DP-G include a general-purpose 8-bit timer, an analog comparator, watchdog timer, a power-save mode with wakeup capability, a configurable internal oscillator and high-current outputs.
- 136 bytes of RAM for speed
- 20 I/O pins, enough for most applications
- Up to 75 MIPS for speed
- Internal oscillator (32 kHz to 4 MHz)
- Package: 28-pin DIP
- security and monitoring systems
- sound and signal generation
- GPS interface
- robotic control
- sensor interfacing
Note: For quantity customers, 16 Tested Chips in a Rail. Higher quantity discounts are available through contact with our Sales Department.
- Brown-out detector
- Analog comparator
- Multi-Input Wakeup logic on 8 pins
- Power requirements: 3.0 to 5.5 VDC
- Communication: Serial for programming
- Dimensions: 0.28 x 0.13 x .13 in (7.31 x 35.30 x 3.30 mm)
- Operating temp range: +-40 to +185 °F (-40 to +85 °C) @ 50 MHz