Build your own BASIC Stamp 2px24 with this surface mount (TQFP) interpreter chip and other standard parts. All the control and ease of programming that you have grown to appreciate in the BASIC Stamp 2px24 module (#BS2PX24) is available with this chip and a few other components. Recommended for high volume applications or those with limited PCB real estate, the BASIC Stamp 2px24 interpreter chip can be used on your own PCB as an OEM solution.
The three main components needed to build your own BASIC Stamp 2px24 are: 1) this PBASIC Interpreter Chip, 2) an EEPROM, 3) and a resonator; see Related Products.
- Small footprint for OEM PCB design
- Completed circuit is programmed in PBASIC 2.0 and 2.5, an easy to learn language based on BASIC
- Interpreter chip is preprogrammed with the BASIC Stamp 2px24 Interpreter firmware
- Processor Speed: 32 MHz; ~19,000 PBASIC instructions/sec
- Package Type: 48-pin TQFP
- I/O pins: 16
- Voltage requirements: 3 to 5 VDC
- Current requirements: 55 mA Run, 450 μA Sleep
- Communication: Serial
- Dimensions: 0.33 x 0.33 x 0.05 in (8.55 x 8.55 x 1.4 mm)
- Operating temp range: -40 to +185 F° (-40 to +85 °C)