This rechargeable Lithium Polymer (LiPo) battery is perfect for RC and small robotic applications, such as our ELEV-8 v2 Quadcopter Kit (#80200). LiPo batteries are very popular due to their very high energy density (amp-hours to weight ratio) compared to NiCds or other batteries.
To charge the battery you will need a Lithium Polymer Balance Charger capable of charging a 3 cell (11.1 volt) battery. We recommend our Tenergy TB6B Balance Charger (#752-00009) for charging this battery.
- 66 amp continuous output can power your high-power projects
- 3.5mm “female” bullet connectors pre-soldered onto each lead.
- Balance charging cable can also attach to a low-voltage alarm
- 3.5" stranded 12AWG power cable with silicon insulation
- Remote-Controlled Model Aircraft
- Solar Power Station
- Weather Station Power
Important Notes and Warnings:
By purchasing this product you agree to the terms listed below.
WARNING: Lithium Polymer (LiPo) batteries are volatile. Failure to read and follow the all safety instructions and warnings may result in fire, personal injury and damage to property if charged or used improperly.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: Parallax Inc. is not responsible for any direct, indirect, special, or consequential damages and personal injuries, including that to life, and health, resulting from the customer’s application and use of these Parallax Inc. products. You, the customer, assume full and unlimited responsibility for all customer Battery Pack applications and uses. Your purchase of this product constitutes your agreement to hereafter assume full and total responsibility for your subsequent utilization of the Battery Pack and you agree to defend, protect, save harmless, and indemnify Parallax Inc., its officers, and employees relative to your potential use and misuse of this product.
- Capacity: 3300 mAh
- Cell Count: 3
- Nominal Cell Voltage: 3.7 Volts (3.0 V minimum, 4.2 V maximum)
- Maximum Continuous Discharge Rate: 20C (66 A)
- Maximum Charge Rate: 1C (3.3 A)
- Battery Weight: 9.1 ounces (257 grams)
- Dimensions: 44 X 138 X 19 (mm) 1 5/8 X 5 1/2 X 3/4 (inch)
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 113 degrees F (charge), 32 to 140 degrees F (discharge)
Lithium-Ion Polymer Safety Instructions - 92.73 KB | updated: 31 Jul 2014 - 3:43 pm