This complete soldering kit includes everything you need to solder your electronics projects. The kit even includes a Panavise Jr. vise holder and includes instructional "How to Solder" directions etched right on the acrylic vise base. The kit also includes a Hakko #508 soldering iron, small pair of diagonal cutters, a tip cleaning sponge, a roll of (leaded) solder, a roll of solder wick, four rubber mounting feet, a standoff holder for the solder roll, and mounting hardware. This kit include everything you need to assemble our mini Scribbler 2 LED Badge as well as our many board kits.
- Includes everything you need to start soldering up those DIY projects!
- "How to Solder" instructions etched right on the Base Plate - perfect for beginners or a classroom environment
- Includes a sponge to keep the soldering iron tip clean producing better solder joints
- Diagonal cutters are "flush cutting" which provides for superior lead clipping
- Solder is NOT "lead free". It contains lead, and as such, allows for much more consistant solder joints
- Panavise Jr. holds your project solidly, an yet allows for easy "angle adjustment" when soldering complex circuits
- Kit assembly
- Voltage requirements 120 vac
- Current requirements .33 amps
- Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 11 in (15.2 x 15.2 x 28 cm)
- Operating temp range: 32 to +150 °F (0 to +66 °C)
1 - Clear plastic storage/carrying case1 - Hakko #508 soldering iron1 - Precision laser cut acrylice vise base plate with etched soldering instructions1 - Roll of solder wick1 - Roll of solder (lead)1 - Panavise Jr. circuit board/component vise/holder (mounts to the acrylic base plate)1 - Pair of diagonal cutters1 - Pair of safety glasses (Parallax recommends always wearing safety glasses when soldering.)