This Blank 3x4 Proto Board is designed for maximum prototyping space and has socket locations for twenty four 3-pin headers. The four banks of 3-pin headers can be ganged together to connect 24 servos or they can be kept separated for voltage isolation. Voltage can be applied at any servo header location. The 2-pin headers are for connecting the supply rails of the separate banks together.
- Socket locations for 24 servos (center pin common when 2-pin jumpers are attached
- Large amount of prototyping area with VDD & VSS rows of interconnected pads
- Unplated row of holes along perimeter to provide stress relief to off-board connections
- Same mounting holes as the Board of Education (3” x 4”) for compatibility with the Boe-Bot® robot
- Compatible with the Prop Proto Board and Prop Proto Board USB
- Electrical Ratings: 2.5A Max Current draw at any applied voltage*
- Interface: Solder-Ring Connections
- Dimensions: 3.0 x 4.0 in (76.20 x 101.60 mm)
- Operating temp range: -40 to +185 °F (-40 to +85 °C)
Note: *This maximum current rating is for all connected circuits and external devices combined.