Small and compact, the Nova HD video waterproof camera is ready for your extreme sports and RC vehicles adventures. We carry it as an ideal add-on to our ELEV-8 V2 Quadcopter Kit. It is the recommended replacement for the Intova Sport HD SP!.
This boxed set includes the Nova HD Camera, Waterproof RF Remote on adjustable hook-and-loop strap, USB A to Micro B cable for charging & downloading, TV cable for watching your masterpieces, Lanyard, Lens Cap, Silicone Grease, and User Manual on a mini-disk.
- 12 megapixel JPG photos and 1080P MP4 videos, with picture-in-video support
- High quality 3.8 cm 480x240 LCD screen lets you see and play back your shots
- 140° wide-angle lens to capture the shots you want
- Modes for diving, motion detection, time lapse, self-capture, photo-burst (3, 5, 10), and 180° video rotation
- Video recording LED indicator (blinking blue light) as well as audible record alert
- Waterproof to 200 feet (60 m) with a waterproof RF remote, and the camera floats!
- Rechargeable 1450 mAh Li-ion battery gives you 2 to 3 hours of use
- Aerial video and photography
- Watersports, wildlife, and wild weather videography
- RC boats and submaries
- Anything you can mount a camera to!
- Video Resolution: 1080p@30fps, 720p@60fps, 720p@30fps (WVGA)848x480p@60fps, 848x480p@30fps VGA
- Video File Type: MP4
- Photo Resolution: 12MP, 8MP, 5MP, 3MP
- Photo File Type: JPEG
- Digital Zoom: Up to 4X, all modes except 1080p
- Modes: diving, motion detection, time lapse, self-capture, photo-burst (3, 5, 10), video rotate
- White Balance: Manual
- Lens: F/2. 4 f=3. 35 mm 140° wide angle
- Depth Rating: Waterproof to 200 ft / 60 m; camera floats
- Monitor: 1.5＂ TFT-LCD 480x240
- Power: Built in 1450 mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Charging Specification: 5 VDC, 1A; about 6 hours to recharge
- Battery Life: Recording time 2.5 hrs @ 1080p with LCD off
- Memory: 4-32 GB, class 6 or 10; class 10 required for 1080p
- Ports: USB 20 High Speed, HD TV output
- Mount: Standard 1/4" tripod thread
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 3.3 x 2.4 inches (7 x 8.4 x 6 cm)
- Weight: 6.0 oz / 170 g
Note: Inspect O-rings to be sure that they are clean and free of dust, debris, hair, sand, etc. before using underwater. Lightly libricate O-rings with silicoone grease prior to use and maintain lubrication at all times.