This is a rechargable Li-ion Cell in an "18650" form factor. Made by Tenergy, this cell is rated at 3.7 V and 2600 mAh. This is a "protected" type of lithium cell, with a built in PCB. Pair these with our Small Robot Pack-Charger to provide long-lasting, consistent power for your Boe-Bot, Shield-Bot or ActivityBot robot.
- 3.7 volt Li-ion 18650 cell
- Built-in protection circuit prevents voltages outside of 2.5–4.25 V
- Fits our Li-ion Small Robot Pack-Charger (28988) which mounts within our small robot chasssis
Note: The US Postal Service will no longer ship items that contain lithium batteries to international destinations, including APO and FPO addresses.
- Nominal Voltage output: 3.7 VDC (4.25 max)
- Nominal Capacity: 2600 mAh
- Weight: 50 g
- Dimensions: 18.7 x 68 mm (D x H)
- Charging Time: 1 to 6 hours, depending upon the discharge level and the charger used