This antenna for our retired PMB-688 compass module is offered at a deep discount while supplies last.
This external, active GPS antenna will unleash the potential of GPS receivers with an MMCX connector An external antenna allows GPS receivers to lock onto more satellites, increasing its consistency and accuracy. A magnetic base makes mounting easy and the 9' cable gives you ample room for placement.
- MMCX connector
- Magnetic base for mounting
- 9' cable with connector for common GPS receivers
Note: this product is not compatible with our PAM-7Q GPS Module.
- Center Frequency: 1575.42 MHz
- Dimensions: 1.50 x 1.40 x 0.54 in (38.1 x 35.5 x 13.7 mm)
- Operating temp range: -40 to +158 °F (-40 to +70 °C)