This RFID Read/Write transponder tag is part of the EM Microelectronic-Marin SA EM4x50 family and is designed to work with our RFID Read/Write Module, Serial (#28440). Each tag contains a unique, read-only serial number (one of 2^32, or 4,294,967,296 possible combinations) and 116 bytes of user data area stored in a non-volatile EEPROM (Electrically Erasable Read Only Memory). The user data area can be optionally secured with a 32-bit password to allow only authorized read and write operations.
- Thin package makes it ideal for access badge applications
- Both sides are fully printable with offset, thermo-transfer and dye sublimation printing
- Designed to resist common stress known from access control and time attendance systems
- EM Microelectronic-Marin SA EM4x50 family chip
- 125 kHz operating frequency
- Room access
- User authentication
- User data storage
- These tags are not compatible with the RFID Card Reader (USB or Serial).
- Not recommended for use in direct sunlight. Use RFID R/W Round Tags instead, as they are made with a more rugged outer casing.
- In accordance with U.S. Patent Nos. RE40,145; 5,817,207; 6,036,099; 6,214,155; 6,514,367; and 6,557,766.
- Dimensions: 2.125 x 3.365 in. (5.4 x 8.55 cm)