Parallax's PWR-I/O-DB is a daughterboard that plugs into the BASIC Stamp 2pe Motherboard. It provides both power and a handy interface to potentiometers and servos, along with Parallax's various three-pin devices.
The addition of an onboard voltage regulator and filtering ensures that servo noise and other intermittent loads will not disturb operation of the motherboard.
- Motherboard connector: compatible with the MoBoStamp-pe and all future Parallax motherboards
- Multiple power sources: +5V and Vin can be provided from either the motherboard or the onboard power jack and regulator
- Interface headers: six three-pin headers (ground, +5V, signal) to interface with external devices
- Onboard power filtering: 1000 uF filter cap for maximum suppression of noise and load transients
- Robotic Controls
- Custom Sensors
- Data Acquisition Circuitry
- Industrial Control I/O
- Pushbuttons and LEDs
- Wall transformer (or battery) input: 2.1mm coaxial power jack, 6-9 VDC (compatible with Parallax #750-00009)
- Power requirements:4 to 5 VDC from motherboard or 6 to 9 VDC from external supply
- Dimensions:1.35 x 1.35 x 0.68 in (34.29 x 34.29 x 17.39 mm)
- Operating temp range: -32 to +158 °F (-0 to +70 °C)