Virtually everything you use or consume has undergone some type of automated process in its production. With the activities in Process Control, you can build your own A/D converter, light sensor, tachometer, and incubator control systems to learn these principles hands-on.
Throughout the activities, the powerful StampPlot Pro graphical software interfaces provide monitoring, interactive control, and logging to help you analyze your data.
- Mechanical and digital switching
- Open and closed loop systems
- Control methods including on-off, differential gap, and PID
- Managing error, spurious signals and bounce
- Transistor and Operation Amplifier principles
- High-voltage/Current interfacing and PWM
- Publisher: Parallax Inc
- ISBN: 1-928982-36-0
- Note: Process Control by Martin Hebel replaces his earlier book Industrial Control in the Stamps in Class Series.
Note: A PC and Board of Education Full Kit are required to use this product. The necessary StampPlot Pro, Macros, and BS2 source code can be downloaded below.
Process Control BASIC Stamp Example Code - 25.57 KB | updated: 24 Sep 2012 - 10:40 pm
StampPlot Macros for Process Control Text - 410.8 KB | updated: 24 Sep 2012 - 10:42 pm
Process Control text errata - 87.19 KB | updated: 27 Sep 2012 - 1:48 pm
StampPlot Pro Software - 18.69 MB | updated: 10 Jun 2013 - 9:46 am
Process Control Text - 10.01 MB | updated: 24 Sep 2012 - 10:36 pm